Saturday 28 February 2009

St David's Day Sales

Happy St Davids Day everyone... yup I know im a day early lol but wasnt sure what time I am going to be on 2mo so thought I would do it now lol.
For those that might not know, St David is the patron saint of Wales, and as my darling Grandfather was Welsh and he was such a generous and warm person, I have decided to hold a sale in his Honour.
From now until the 7th March there is a 40% off sale in the 2 stores I sell at (Links can be found to the right) on all my scrap kits.
Also I am holding a Special Offer here on my Blog, If you Purchase a Kit from here, you will get a 2nd Kit of the same price or lower for free, now you can either keep that kit for yourself or gift it to a friend, all I need you to do is email me after you have purchased the kit, and tell me which kit you want for free, or if you wish to gift it to a friend, the email address of the recipient, which kit you want to gift, and a message to send them if you wish.
Hugs Ann xx
Photobucket

No comments: