Saturday 4 April 2009

New Tutorials by Amazing Tutorial Writers

Well what can I say, I've had some very talented Tutorial Writers using some of my Kits, and they have come up with these stunning tags and tuts, there just amazing arent they, why not check them out and give them a go, hugs ann xx

1st Tutorial is Seductive using my Dark Romance kit, by the Talented Tut Writer Mariel from Artistic Dreams, you can find this stunning tag HERE

Photobucket
2nd Tutorial is called Welcome Spring where flowers bloom birds sing, using my Spring into Easter Kit, it has been written by the Talented Roses Tuts and Tags and can be found
HERE
Photobucket

3rd Tutorial is this Amazingly Cute Tutorial Called Spring has Sprung, using my Spring into Easter Kit, made by the Talented Tutorial Writer Roses Tuts and Tags, and can be found
HERE
Photobucket
4th Tutorial is Spring into Easter using my Spring into Easter kit, it was written by the talented jenzdesignz and can be found HERE
Photobucket
And Last but certainly not least, is this adorable Tut called Sweet as Candy, using my Sugar and Spice Kit by a very Talented Tutorial Writer Called Deepsdesignz and can be found
HERE
Photobucket

No comments: