Friday 12 December 2008

Christmas Promotion

Right its coming upto christmas quickly lol and I'm getting into the festive mood lol, I went to see my sons first school nativity play yesterday and seeing the children all excited and seeing how pure and innocent they all are really makes you believe in the magic of christmas.
So I have decided to do a sale with a difference in keeping with the spirit of christmas.
Christmas to me is Love, Sharing and Giving, so the Deal is as follows,
For every item off my site you purchase, you can get a second one of the same item for free to gift to someone else, or if you wish to gift them both you may do so, just contact me on annfisher22@hotmail.co.uk with the email address, name of the person you want to gift to and a message if you wish one, and I will send it directly to them.
This offer will run until 24th dec 2008.
Have fun and a Merry Christmas to everyone, Hugs Ann xx

No comments: