Sunday 21 December 2008

PTU Gorgeous Love

Here is my latest kit for you all called Gorgeous Love, its name came about because as I was working on this kit, it reminded me of the colours used by a well known artist Suzanne Woolcott, and I thought my kit would look lovely used with her work. This kit is Priced £1.75 gbp, I hope you enjoy it as much as i did making it.
Hugs Ann xx

Included in Gorgeous Love is ~
10 Papers
6 Frames
2 Beaded Word strings (1 Worded and 1 Plain to enable you to add your own wording)
1 Pearl bead String
2 Postcards
2 Writing Pages
2 Doodles (Different Styles)
1 Adorable Pastel Tree
1 Stitching Row
12 Bows
6 Buttons
6 Folded Ribbons
6 Satin Ribbons
6 Bow Wrapped Ribbons
6 Glitter Filled Charms
6 Glitter Filled Elements
6 Heart Ribbons
8 Pastel Flowers
4 Flower Hearts with different backings
4 Plain Hearts with different backings
Photobucket

1 comment:

paulette said...

love this kit and would like to purchase it.. how do i do that are you selling in a store ?