Sunday 3 May 2009

I've Been Tagged

Ive been Tagged by 2 very lovely and very talented ladies, Dizzi of Dizzi Dzinz and Deep of Deep's Designz, thankyou very much gals your both stars, hugs xx
8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Hoping to Move House
2. Doing Voluntary Work in my Little Boys School
3. Finding that Special Someone to Live Happily ever after with (sad i know lmao)
4. Maybe Having another Child
5. My Girls Nights Out (Gotta Love em lol)
6. Making More Scraps
7. Seeing my son Grow up Healthy and Happy
8. A Holiday (I need one lol)
8 things I did yesterday:
1. Shopping
2. Cleaning
3. Cooking
4. Washing
5. Played on Computer
6. Played with my son
7. Chatted with Friends
8. Watched TV
8 things I wish I could do:
1. Go on Holiday
2. Meet Mr Perfect lol
4. Have More Children
5. Win the Lottery (just enough to live comfortably)
6. Move House
7. Become Healthy instead of being Mangy lmao
8. Learn to Drive
8 shows I watch:
1. Supernatural
2. Britains got Talent
3. Coronation Street
4. Eastenders
5. Dragons Den
6. Casualty
7. Ghost Whisperer
8. Shipwrecked
7 people I'm tagging:

No comments: