Sunday 3 May 2009

New Tutorials using my Kits

Ive had some very talented tutorial writers working with my kits lately, and they have come up with some wicked tutorials, I am posting them here, with links to where they are, if you would like to give them a go, im sure you would be as pleased with your results as i am, thankyou very much gals i love them all, hugs ann xx

Tutorial 1, Romance Me, Using my Dark Romance Kit and written by the Talented Missy Lynn of Missy Lynns Desired Tutorials, Can be found
HERE
Photobucket

Tutorial 2, Impossible Love, Using my Dark Romance Kit and written by the Talented Mariel of Artistic Dreams, Can be found
HERE
Photobucket

Tutorial 3, Vintage Elegance, Using my Vintage Elegance Kit and written by the Talented Visualize this by Vixen, Can be found
HERE
Photobucket

No comments: