Thursday 1 January 2009

New Years Sale

I've also decided to have a New Years Sale on my PTU Items, this sale will run for 2 Weeks from now until 12pm uk time on the 15th Jan 2009.
All Items have 30% off and I have ammended the prices in Paypal to reflect this, so for the next 2 weeks the prices on items will be
Gorgeous Love ~ £1.57
Kitty Kisses & Christmas Wishes ~ 87p
Winter Warmer Mega Kit ~ £2.10
Commercial Use Flower Frame ~ 70p
There is also a currency converter on the right hand side for my overseas friends.
Plus also Remember you can gift these kits to your friends by emailing me at my contact address and letting me know who you wish them to be sent to and a Message if you wish one, or you can now send them a gift certificate to pick their own Items.
So have fun and enjoy some bargains.
Hugs Ann xx
p.s if any new PTU items are added they will also be added at 30% off until the 15th

No comments: