Thursday 23 July 2009

Freebie ~ Share_Love_Live Mini Kit (Tagger Sized)

Hi Everyone, my goodness real life has been hectic at the moment and with internet problems galore i have been slightly awol lately lol, but not no more im back with avengence lol, and with loads of ptu items and ftu items to come as well.

A huge big thankyou to all who have stayed by me during all this chaos lol.

I think I have just about caught up with all the tutorials, ptu items and awards lol, so now onto the freebies lol, here is the first which was my contribution to a collab kit, this is no longer available so I thought I would pass on my section to you all as a freebie, hopefully someone can find a use for it, there is 3 papers and 16 elements in it, it is Tagger Sized.

Love and Hugs Angelic Scraps xx
Photobucket

Download
HERE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

sam said...

Nammapandit's deep knowledge and expertise in astrology shine through in every session.
visit my website The Eye Foundation